Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eliza's 3rd Birthday

Wednesday, May 6th was Eliza's 3rd birthday.....grandpa and I were missing her birthday party on Saturday, so we took her to Olive Garden for lunch and to give her her present! She loves Olive Garden's "noodles" but she didn't love it when they came to sing to her!
The camera just missed her blowing out the candle on her ice cream sundae!

Grandpa with celebrating with Eliza.....we gave her a little camping set, and Erin tells us that the little doggie that came with it is now the new family pet, which she named "Filbert". Where did that name come from?

We love you Eliza....Happy 3rd Birthday!

1 comment:

Erin Webster said...

CUTE! That was so nice of you guys to take her out. I kept thinking I should have sent my camera with you, but this is great! I'll be stealing some of these pics for sure!