Monday, April 13, 2009

David's Surprise Birthday Party!

On Thursday April 2, David celebrated his 53rd Birthday! I kinda tricked him with a surprise party! I told him that our family was all meeting at La Choi's in Clearfield at 5:30pm and then they were all coming back to our house for cake and ice cream afterwards. We had a great dinner, with our favorite waitress, my niece Melissa! When we got back to our house we had cake and ice cream! David started to wonder what was going on when friends and family started arriving to wish him a happy birthday!
The grandkids helping Grandpa blow out his candles!
We have so many great friends from Farmington and Syracuse!


And our family is the greatest! I knew that David hates all the attention, but I knew that he loves visiting with people! I decided that after the last heart attack, we needed to celebrate every year that we get to spend with him!



It was a great night of family and friends!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Dave. Looks like it was a fun time.