Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Obsessions!

Most of you know that I LOVE books!!!! If you were to ask David...reading is my first love and he is second (which isn't really true-unless I have a new book in my hands!) And of course, with the new twilight book, Breaking Dawn, just being released, I took a whole day off Friday to just sit and read...it was wonderful and has just been added to my list of favorites. But I have a new obsession with Broadway Music...I been listening to "Wicked" for months now, and with the premier of Mamma Mia on the big screen, I now have a "new" favorite musical to listen too! I love the movie Mamma Mia....the music is so upbeat and fun...I've seen the show 4 times (true) and I could probably see it 4 more times! It is totally my era of music and it makes me want to get up and dance....so if anybody out there needs someone to go to the movie with...just give me a call....what's number 5!

2 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Wow! 4 times! You are insane- although it was really good! I could probably see it again! I still need to get a copy of the soundtrack from you!

Sherri said...

OH my gosh!!! I cannot believe that I stumbled upon your blog!!! You will remember me as Sherri White....