Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jeep, Jeep, & More Jeep






David & I have a new hobby...jeeping! Actually David is obsessed with it! He loves going to Moab, or actually anywhere that he can drive his jeep. With his horse partner in Africa for three years...he has had to find a new way to see the country side and not have to work so hard doing it! Our best jeeping buddies are Stefanie and Rich (who got us into this) and now David has got his brother Leon and Janet into it as well.

If you look real close to the second picture...David is grinning from ear to ear!

2 comments:

Bangerter family said...

Howdy! I like the jeep pictures! When was this trip?

Debbie Payne said...

Hi Kathy, it's Debbie, your cousin. I have enjoyed all your pictures. My husband and I are also big into going to Moab. It's a lot of fun. I was looking at your pictures and noticed the Big O Tires logo on the red jeep. Wondered if you knew that my husband Scott is a Big O Tire Dealer. Do you have affiliations with Big O or do you just like them?